Leica 50mm f1.4 Summilux-M ASPH Black (in stock)
In Stock, get in touch!
- Diagonal angle of view: 47°
- Focusing range: 0.7 m to ∞
- Largest reproduction ratio: 1:11.3
- Number of lenses/groups: 8/5
- Length*1: 52.5 mm
- Weight*1: 335 g
- Lens hood: telescopic and lockable
- Filter/filter thread: E46
The standard lens for natural perspectives: This fast lens has a natural image angle that corresponds to a human eye view and is ideal for available-light situations, selective-focus shots. It delivers high-contrast images with high-resolution detail – even at its widest aperture, or down to its minimum focusing distance.